• 33,500 sq. meters (Total plot area).
• 3,500 sq. meter Receiving area or raw material holding area
• 4,500 sq. meter Galvanizing plant
• 3,500 sq. meter final product holding area.
Surface Preparation and Treatment Section
1) Abrasive blast cleaning :
2) Pre-treatment tanks : Total 8 polyproptene pre-treatment tanks of dimensions
12.5 meters (L) x 1.5 meter (W) x 2 meter (H)
3) Twin Station Drying Oven :
Overall size – 13 metres (L) x 4.6 metres (W) x 4.4 metres (H)
All the steel will be heated to a temperature of 65 to 80 degree centigrade before galvanizing.
Hot Dip Galvanzing Kettle
Zinc kettle size : 12.5 metres (L) x 1.5/1.3 metres (L) x 2 metres (D).
Post Galvanizing Treatment Tanks
One water quenching tank : 12.5 metres (L) x 1.5 metres (L) x 2 metres (D)
Materials Handling Equipment
- 2 units of 10 ton capacity each Goliath cranes in the pre-treatment area.
- 3 units of 10 tons capacity joint hoist on the monorail system moving in a continuous loop in galvanizng area above the zinc kettle.
- 5 tons forklifts - 4 nos. and 3 tons forklifts – 2 nos.
- Weigh Bridge - 100 tons capacity
5000 tons per month of heavy structural steel